For week 4, we started building out our prototype for testing pipeline. The art was cut and photoshoped out. Programming has begun with basic testing of voice recognition by setting the database up with a few key words. Basic transitions and fades were used to simulate the interactivity of a page within Unity. The controller also has a test sprite running around. Finally, thanks to our advisors, we’ve started to think of how to provide feedback, potential problems, directions the project can go, and what is most important for us in the coming weeks.
This is a quick update for our status for the first three week!
First week: initial touch with our client. Project initial setup stuff
Second week: Lots of research on ideas we could possibly make them happen